farmers

• Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: KATHLEEN — TERLTON Oklahoma United States of America
THE CENTERPIECE STORE
3392 WONDERLAND RD SOUTH Internet United States of America

THE CENTERPIECE STORE RIP ME OFF OF $1068.00 ON WEDDING ACCESSORIES LONDON, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The Centerpiece Store closing

*Consumer Comment: I had the same issue!

The centerpiece rip me off of $1068.00 in wedding supplies for are new chapel in Oklahoma. They will not answer there phone or emails. Order should have been sent on 12-1-09. I should have known something was not right when money was taken from account before items shipped. Paypal is not accepted with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-CENTERPIECE-STORE/internet/THE-CENTERPIECE-STORE-RIP-ME-OFF-OF-106800-ON-WEDDING-ACCESSORIES-LONDON-Internet-539665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE CENTERPIECE STORE

The Centerpiece Store closing

AUTHOR: The Centerpiece Store - (Canada)

The numbered company 1412737 ONTARIO INC. operating as The
Centerpiece Store is now closed for business after 10 years service to the
Wedding Industry.
This decision was necessary due to
the closing of our major manufacturers and suppliers overseas
 and the non delivery of our orders
as negotiated.
Due to these closing and non deliveries we are unable to
fullfill our present orders and backorders.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience this closing has
caused you and your families.

Unfortunately we were informed too late about the plant
closings to remedy the situation.

Should you require a refund or have questions for non
delivered orders please contact your credit card issuer or paypal to expedite
your refund.

We would like to thank our customers and suppliers for their patronage over the last 10 yrs and wish them
much success and happiness in the new
year.

Sincerely,

Owners,management and staff

The Centerpiece Store

I had the same issue!

AUTHOR: jayme707 - (United States of America)

I'm having the same problem with them!  Luckily I only ordered two sample centerpieces so they only stole $97. Unfortunately, none of these reviews were online before I placed the order... It seems that they've all been posted in the last few months.  I too filed a complaint with the BBB but they got no response and I also contacted Paypal (since I paid through them) because I wanted them to know that this company is fraudulant.  Even though it is past the 45 day window to file a dispute, they encouraged me to file a claim and told me that even though they can not act on dispute, the claim will still show on the company's records with them.  I also plan to contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center but I doubt this will get very far either.  I shop online very frequently and I have never experienced an issue like this with any small internet company.  How is it possible that this company has been in business since 1997?!  I've posted complaints on Ripoff Report and as many other consumer websites as possible in hopes that other people will see them before giving this store any more money!