Complaint Review: THE COLLEGE NETWORK

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:CHICAGO Illinois
THE COLLEGE NETWORK
3815 River Crossing ParKWAY INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana U.S.A.

THE COLLEGE NETWORK MISLEADING SALES PRACTICES-HIDDEN FEES, ONLY A PUBLISHING COMPANY-LIARS AND THE REPRESENTATIVES THAT COME TO YOUR HOUSE TOO INDIANAPOLIS Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Your Complaint

The company sent a lady to my house and she lied threw her teeth about this program. I was not told about a cancellation policy, added fees for up to date material that will be sent to me, the reps are rude on the phone and what company is not willing to negotiate a contract if someone wnats out. These practices are WRONG and should be illegal. I requested a copy of the contract I supposedly agreed to and have yet to get a copy. all I got was and invoice stating that they were sending me a new module and charging me $445 for a binder full of paper. Please RipOff if there are any attorneys out there trying to find a class action lawsuit concerning this company let the consumers know so that no one else will be duped into this mess.I plan to take legal action and stop my payments. I refused to be strong armed and robbed of my hard earned money!!!!

Ladybug524
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-COLLEGE-NETWORK/INDIANAPOLIS-Indiana-46240/THE-COLLEGE-NETWORK-MISLEADING-SALES-PRACTICES-HIDDEN-FEES-ONLY-A-PUBLISHING-COMPANY-LIAR-285829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE COLLEGE NETWORK

Your Complaint

AUTHOR: The College Network - (U.S.A.)

Hi!

My name is Rick and I am an employee of The College Network. I would be more than happy to address any of your complaints and/or concerns. Please feel free to contact me at 1-800-395-3276 ext. 2552 or by email at rdegeeter@college-net.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,