Complaint Review: THE COLLEGE NETWORK

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Studio city California
THE COLLEGE NETWORK
thecollegenetwork.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

THE COLLEGE NETWORK DON'T BE ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE COLLEGE NETWORK. READ MY ARTICLE BEFORE YOU CONTACT THEM! YOU WILL THANK ME LATER. LOS ANGELES California

I contacted the College Network in an effort to obtain a nursing license through their network. A sales person came to visit, showing great communication skills explaining the program and getting me to sign the contract. Except I was not told that I had 3 days to cancel meaning that I would not get a chance to see the course content! 3 days and I saw the salesman, Bryan, on a Saturday and the following Monday was a holiday!

According to their modus operandi one must have a phone meeting with a trainer that will introduce the program so the student knows how to access their remote education website. That meeting did not take place until june 1st. Please note that I registered on May 23rd, a Saturday, the following Monday was a holiday and that I did not receive their confirmation letter until the 27th of June. But, I had 3 days to cancel a program that I knew nothing about except my desire to subscribe.

After speaking with Patrick on June 1s, 2009, I was sent the introductory email to access the courses that I purchased. I took a couple days to analyze the content and to realize that I did not have what it takes to study this material and pass the tests that will be administered. It was like Greek to me and studying these subjects on my own was impossible, inconceivable.

On june 3rd, I called the College Network and spoke with Kimmy to explain the situation and to ask her to cancel my membership. I candidly told her that I did not have the academic preparation to succeed in such courses, and I realized it by reading the content of each course. I told her that it was impossible for me to pass these classes, that I think I don't have the necessary foundation to pass these clases.T

That was the beginning of my nightmare. At this moment, I realized that the salesperson that came to my door cam to rob me of 7,000$. That their intention was never to educate but to steal money from poor working class people. I quickly realized that I need some assistance in dealing with them. With some legal advice I wrote my request in writing giving the same reason, which was the only one primarily. My letter was sent with a receipt. I never go a reply but my credit card was being charged.

On Tuesday, June 7th, I called the College network and left a message for the director of customer relation , a Doctor whose name I don't have handy right now. I asked him if there was a reason why my letter was not replied. He said that the faculty had to meet to make a decision. However, he thinks that my problems should be resolved. Oddly, on the 9th, I receive a statement from the college network to establish my loan.

I will not go around the bush convincing the reader about the college network. My advice is simple: DONT CONTACT THE COLLEGE NETWORK. THEY CANNOT HELP YOU IN YOUR EDUCATION. THEY ARE JUST A WELL ORCHESTRATED SCAM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE WORKING CLASS IN THEIR DESIRE TO FURTHER THEIR CARREER! DON'T GO THERE.

Of course, I will go to any length to fight the college network. I refuse to be robbed by some thugs who should be in jail for their demonic money trail! Yes! Demonic! Because when one is trying to make a living on $12.00 an hour, and a scam artist decides to make you his victim, it is a crime comparable to manslaughter! I am appauled, vexed and feel stripped of my rights as a citizen!

I am talking to several professionals to address this issue, and should anyone need to get together with me to fight this scam, please feel free to contact me.

If a lawyer would like to contact me, also, feel free. I have not retained anyone yet, though I am working on it. I don't believe these people can cancel anything because it is not in their agenda, no matter what. Their only mission is to get a signed loan contract. The rest is not up to them.
All of you who have experienced the same, please join forces with me at enitram2enitram@yahoo.com so we can jointly face the College Network.

Tina
Studio city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-COLLEGE-NETWORK/Los-Angeles-California/THE-COLLEGE-NETWORK-DONT-BE-ANOTHER-VICTIM-OF-THE-COLLEGE-NETWORK-READ-MY-ARTICLE-BEFORE-468344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE COLLEGE NETWORK