Complaint Review: THE DVD PLANET . ORG

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:WEYMOUTH Massachusetts
THE DVD PLANET . ORG
250 The East Mall - Suite #1242 Toronto, Ontario Canada

THE DVD PLANET . ORG I ordered a set of DVDs for Christmas on 12/7/07 - I was sent a conf. number and told that I would receive my order before Christmas. My account was debited $139.99 on 12/10/07 and I have never received my order. Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Suggestion: Dispute the charge with your CC Company.

*Consumer Suggestion: Keep Trying To Contact Them

I have been Ripped Off by The Dvd Planet.org in Ontario Canada. I foolishly fell for their free postage and handling gimmick. I order on 12/7/07 - my account was debited on 12/10/07 for $139.99. I was told that I would have my DVDs before Christmas. I have yet to receive them.

My emails have been returned with an error message...apparantly they have closed up shop. I am 67, on limited income and out $140. to these parasites. They had the nerve to put ".org" in their address. I learned my lesson the hard way... "No more on line purchasing for me!" order #923584 has yet to be filled.

PAT
WEYMOUTH, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-DVD-PLANET-ORG/Toronto-Ontario-M9B-6L3/THE-DVD-PLANET-ORG-I-ordered-a-set-of-DVDs-for-Christmas-on-12707-I-was-sent-a-co-303580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE DVD PLANET . ORG

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dispute the charge with your CC Company.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Dispute the charge with your credit card company to get your money back.

It seems that the suppliers for them was busted by the RCMP! BTW, their product was illegal in Canada and the U.S.

You should not have any trouble getting a refund from your CC company.

Good luck.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Keep Trying To Contact Them

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Pat; Have you tried contacting The DVD Planet at support@thedvdplanet.org

I have contacted them with this address in the past.

Good Luck.