Complaint Review: THE GRANT UNIVERSITY

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:South San Francisco California
THE GRANT UNIVERSITY
thegrantuniversity.com , Utah U.S.A.

THE GRANT UNIVERSITY Total Ripoff "Grant Search Company" Utah

*Consumer Comment: So WHOL ripped you off and HOW did they do it?

I am trying to raise money for a 4 Disc Cervical Replacement because Medicare and Medical Will NOT cover the procedure, the Doctor who was going to do the operation asked me to raise the money someway, some how or I am going to have nerve damage to my hands, arms and shoulders. As a florist of 35 years with a loving passion of doing weddings, I did not want to lose all that I have left! I was born with a lower back abnormality, I have had 2 surgeries for that, I cracked my C5 15 years ago and had a Spinal Fusion C5-C-6, all I can really do for income are my flowers! I am in such great pain and desperate to try anything lawful to gain my independance and here comes this company with it's big promises to help me out! I haven't even gotten a letter, email apsolutely nothing except $1.98 & $69.95 taken out of my checking account! How can you take advantage of someone who is alrealy in dispair? These companies should NOT be Allowed to conduct business transactions like this online! Taking advantage of those in dire need is unjust, inmoral and out right wrong!

Karmen ortiz-griffith
South San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-GRANT-UNIVERSITY/Utah/THE-GRANT-UNIVERSITY-Total-Ripoff-Grant-Search-Company-Utah-388086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE GRANT UNIVERSITY

So WHOL ripped you off and HOW did they do it?

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

You explained your medical problem but WHO ripped you off and HOW did they rip you off?

And out of curiosity, have you considered getting an attorney who specializes in obtaining Social Security Disability benefits and putting him.her to work for you?