Complaint Review: THE GRANT UNIVERSITY

• Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:daly city California
THE GRANT UNIVERSITY
thegrantuniversity.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Grant University Signed up for the free trial to only pay $1.98 for shipping & handling and was told I would receive a Cd & 2 giftcards as part of he deal. Never received anything I called to get a refund, they refused. This company is a SCAM.. San Antonio Texas

I signed up for the free trial to receiva a CD and info for this program. They told me I would also get a $25 Walmart card & $25 Gas card with this order, guess what, never received anything. They then had the nerve to take out the $69.95 which is for the first month, if I was satisfied, how can I be satisfied if I never received anything. This is SCAM.

I was never told I would be charged for anthing but the $1.98 shiping & handling charges. I ordered this product on 9/8/08 and here we are 9/23/08 and still nothing. I was guaranteed it would be sent out the next day after I ordered it, 9/9/08, by priority US mail. It does not take this long by priority mail.

They are refusing to give me any money back so I will have to file a dispute with my bank to refnd my money and they can do their own investigation on this. I keep getting lied to by the rude customer service agents telling me that the supervisor is on a conference call, yeah right, for 6 hours, which is how long I have been calling for. Every hour I call them and they tell me the same thing. The customer service center is located in Utah, but the main office is in Texas. The supervisor I talked to also was rude nad offered no help to me.

I will also file a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau to make sure people are aware f their scam. They are awful and liars. Pleas Beware and don't let this happen to you.

Pissed off
daly city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-GRANT-UNIVERSITY/nationwide/The-Grant-University-Signed-up-for-the-free-trial-to-only-pay-198-for-shipping-handlin-375374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE GRANT UNIVERSITY