Complaint Review: THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD
vita4yourlife.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD I purchased 2nd level plan and was guaranteed 3000 hits every 20 hits would bring $1000. I purchased signs to place in communities, magintized signs for my car and business cards, i had vista print place my website in better web hosting and much more Phoenix Arizona

I paid $35 to be a part of the greatest vitamins in the world. A week later i was contacted by representative who recommended that i move to the second level. After paying the $300 which guaranteed me 3000 hits of those looking to purchase or purchasing the vitamins i began to contact tex support about problems with my website, everytime we tried to go on our website somebody elses name would come up. I received another call from another representative that i should move up to the top position and purchase air time for the infomercial where i would make more money. I wanted to do that but i had not made any money from the sales of the vitamins and i was not going to put anymore money in until i made any money.The entire time my website was up I had made $80 with a comission of $10 a sale which i never received any commission and i never got my 20 sales to receive $1000. Eventually i tried to contact the greatest vitamins in the world and their phone was not on for about 2 or 3 days. Checked the computer and my website was gone. The total money spent was over $600, not including the potential commission of over $150,000.

Vincent
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-GREATEST-VITAMIN-IN-THE-WORLD/Phoenix-Arizona/THE-GREATEST-VITAMIN-IN-THE-WORLD-I-purchased-2nd-level-plan-and-was-guaranteed-3000-hits-278284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD