Complaint Review: THE HELP CARD

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Nevada Missouri
THE HELP CARD
HC PROCESSING CENTER PO BOX 1309 LOWELL, Arkansas U.S.A.

THE HELP CARD There not doing what they say they would do. Ripoff LOWELL Arkansas

*Author of original report: The Help Card

*Author of original report: LOWELL Arkansas HC Processing (The Help Card)

*Author of original report: THE HELP CARD

We got a offer from this Co Called (THE HELP CARD). It sounded good so we got two beds from them They offer 3 months free to try the beds and if we did not like them we could call them and they would come and pick up the beds. Will the first month We got a bill that we needing to pay $111.00 on the beds please send in your payment 7 day a head of time to make sure they got the payment.

We send it in 8 days before it was due and the next bill there was a late fee of $35.00 and a Finance Charge of $89.00. they cliam they did not get the check until the 15 of the next month that made it over 3 week late it was not late and for the Finance Charges They told my wife there were no Finance Charges for two years.

So we called them we could not get any where with them. Now the payments are $112.00. So I sent the payment in telling them not to cash the check untill it was due but this time they cash the check a week before it was due and they took out $64.94 in Finance Charges. This CO lied to us.

Terry & Hazel
Nevada, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-HELP-CARD/LOWELL-Arkansas-72745/THE-HELP-CARD-There-not-doing-what-they-say-they-would-do-Ripoff-LOWELL-Arkansas-376778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE HELP CARD

The Help Card

AUTHOR: Terry l & hazel d - (U.S.A.)

I don't understand this how can a payment be due on a date say 03/05/2009 and be late on the same date? And how can a payment be due on 01/30/2009 on my statement but I went to the site and it's now due on 01/29/2009. So that made it late. I wish someone out there would help us with this. e-mail me at (((Redacted)))
Thanks

LOWELL Arkansas HC Processing (The Help Card)

AUTHOR: Terry l & hazel d - (U.S.A.)

Please we need help with this Co.if there is anyone out there that can help please e-mail me Thank You. They call them self's (The Help Card) But they should be called (The RIPOFF Card)

THE HELP CARD

AUTHOR: Terry l & hazel d - (U.S.A.)

I have talked to them but in the past 5 months there still adding finance charges and cashing my check before the due date. dose any one know the address to the ceo of temperpedic bed I would like to talk to him.