Complaint Review: THE HERB FINDER

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Gig Harbor Washington United States of America
THE HERB FINDER
693 N Main St Bountiful, Utah United States of America

THE HERB FINDER HERB APPEAL Took my money did not send product assured me they where just changing distribution center Bountiful, Utah

I was a long time customer of The Herb Finder and ordered over $200 worth of supplements from them. I received email receipts stating that order would arrive within 21 days. Order did not arrive so I called and was reassured that order was on it's way. I called several times and was reassured that order would be sent but the company had a new distribution center and all orders where being switched over which had caused some glitches. She looked up my order and assured me that it had been processed through the new distribution center and was on it's way.

I did not receive the order and requested a refund. At this point it is way too late to dispute the purchase with my credit card company so I continued to send requests and received assurance each time that the new company was processing orders and/or refunds as quickly as possible. Called to check on my refund and was no longer able to speak to anyone. Automated messages only on phone and automated responses to my emails. So disappointed because I really liked doing business with this company until they fell apart completely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-HERB-FINDER/Bountiful-Utah-/THE-HERB-FINDER-HERB-APPEAL-Took-my-money-did-not-send-product-assured-me-they-where-just-968138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE HERB FINDER