• Report: #205814

• Submitted: Sat, August 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:elgin Texas
THE HOME DEPOT
112 Hunters Crossing BLVD. Bastrop, Texas U.S.A.

THE HOME DEPOT ripoff Bastrop Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: CAN YOU READ

I bought 2 storm doors @ home depot w/ my home depot credit card, my neighbor returned them to home depot for a refund w/in 1 mo. w/o opening boxes, because i didn't need them, they gave him a gift card w/o asking me, i don't want & need a gift card, i want them give me a credit to my home depot credit card.

I talked JEREMEY VOTKIN, home depot, bastrop, tx. on the phone to get my refund to my home depot credit card,he was very rude, yelled at me & hung up on me & refused to give me a credit to my home depot credit card.

Young
elgin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2006 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-HOME-DEPOT/Bastrop-Texas-78602/THE-HOME-DEPOT-ripoff-Bastrop-Texas-205814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE HOME DEPOT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CAN YOU READ

AUTHOR: Marc - (U.S.A.)

IF YOU READ YOUR POLICY AND ARE A SMART PERSON YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU NEED TO BE IN PERSON WITH YOUR CARD TO GET IT CREDITED BACK ON YOUR CARD. YOUR NEIGHBOR CANNOT GET CREDIT TO YOU CARD BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE CARD HOLDER.