Complaint Review: THE HOME DEPOT

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2007

• Reported By:tustin California
THE HOME DEPOT
2782 EL CAMINO REAL TUSTIN, California U.S.A.

HOME DEPOT Rip off will not honor warranty on replacement windows, Recieve royal run around Lies TUSTIN California

Have made several calls over the last year to The Home Depot. Always some B.S. Story. The window came in and was broke in warehouse, The window came in but tint was wrong. The window never came in. The Window in my living room was replaced in December 06 with a Defective window. I was told I would get a new non defective window in two weeks.

Ok it is now May 8, 07 No window yet. All of the windows that I had The Home Depot replace are now Falling Apart. All I get is the Royal Run Around. But If I want to Purchase all new windows from The Home Depot I can have all these defective windows that are under warranty replaced within 30 days. But I can't get Warranty Work done.

I need to mention that I contacted The Home Depot over a year ago just to get the front window replaced It took 6 months Now that is B.S.

Lou
tustin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2007 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-HOME-DEPOT/TUSTIN-California-82780/HOME-DEPOT-Rip-off-will-not-honor-warranty-on-replacement-windows-Recieve-royal-run-aroun-247873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE HOME DEPOT