Complaint Review: THE JANITORIAL AGENCY

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: ROSSIMAIDS CLEANING COMPANY — fort lauderdale Florida
THE JANITORIAL AGENCY
6427 Centurion Dr Ste 100 - Old Address City: Lan Internet United States of America

THE JANITORIAL AGENCY FRAUDULENT BUSINESS MODEL Internet

I have signed a contract for a business opportuny on 07/05/2011 for $7.900 they promised me that I will be making up to 32.000 dollars in about 6 months , their business model is  a complete fraud, they ripp me off  onother extra $1.000 for a marketing plan, webpage  and busines cards templete , the web page the did for me is  not professional. you can look at  www.  rossimaidsjanitorial.com.  my english is not good because I am a spanish speaking lady , I need your help please to get my money back. thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-JANITORIAL-AGENCY/internet/THE-JANITORIAL-AGENCY-FRAUDULENT-BUSINESS-MODEL-Internet-1038295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE JANITORIAL AGENCY