jumped

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 15, 2006

• Reported By:FRESNO California
THE LENDING GROUP
355 E 58TH NEW YORK NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-8766021
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Lending Group ripoff scamers not honest company NEW YORK New York

well I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL LOAN CAUSE I GET IN DEBT. THE LENDING GROUP CONTACTED ME STATED THAT I GOT PRE APPROVED FOR THE LOAN BUT I NEEDED TO SEND THEM $888.90 FOR A INSURANCE PREMIUM. I DID THEN THEY SAID THEY NEEDED $ 650 FOR A BROKERS FEE AND I SENT IT.

BUT THEN I DECIDED WHEN THEY CALLED AND SAID THAT THEY NEEDED$500 MORE I DIDNT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE COMPANY. THAT THE LEFT OUT MANY FACTS ABOUT THE LOAN AND I DIDNT FILL THE COMPANY WAS ONE I WANTED TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I THEN DEMANDED A REFUND FROM JAMES --- HE STATED THE MONEY WOULD BE PLACED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT ON MAY 11,2006 .

TRACEY --- WAS THE ONE I SPOKE TO ABOUT THE LOAN & ROBERT ---- IS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY THE PHONE NUMBER NOW SAYS THANK YOU FOR CALLING AND HANGS UP ON YOU PLESE HELP ME I NEED MY MONEY BACK...IM REALLY IN DEBT NOW AND I CANT RECH ANY ONE I EVEN EMAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES...PLEASE HELP ME..

Tiffany
FRESNO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-LENDING-GROUP/NEW-YORK-New-York-10022/The-Lending-Group-ripoff-scamers-not-honest-company-NEW-YORK-New-York-191652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE LENDING GROUP