Complaint Review: THE MONEY STORE

• Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Henrico Virginia USA
THE MONEY STORE
30 B Vreeland Ave Florham Park, New Jersey United States of America

THE MONEY STORE AVOID DON'T USE THE MONEY STORE DISHONEST, LIARS AND MORE Florham Park, New Jersey

The are so unethical the lady we work with KERRY COLE until we are doing what she ask for she would call and email after the APRAISERLOFT THE WORSE COMPANY WE COULD HAVE TOO, on appraising our home WRONG  and took 350.00 and has not give the right work. She stop calling and email like our process did matter, they use companies that they even know to send to your home. I am complying with BBB and trust me if depend on us I always will have bad to say about them.I WISH I COULD HAVE READ THIS ARTICLE BEFORE START THE PROCESS WITH THEM.

SO MUCH OF LOOSING OUR TIME DON'T FALL FOR IT, WHAT LOOK LIKE A LOW RAISE WILL COST YOU A LOT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-MONEY-STORE/Florham-Park-New-Jersey-07932/THE-MONEY-STORE-AVOID-DONT-USE-THE-MONEY-STORE-DISHONEST-LIARS-AND-MORE-Florham-Park-N-661241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE MONEY STORE