Complaint Review: THE MORTGAGE LENDER

• Reported By: ARNOLD400 — CLAYPOOL Arizona United States of America
THE MORTGAGE LENDER
21860 BURBANK BLVD WOODLAND HILLS, California United States of America

THE MORTGAGE LENDER THEY TRIED TO RIP ME OFF WOODLAND HILLS, California

I TOO WAS CONTACTED A MR DAVID COLE AT THE MORTGAGE LENDER CO WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A LOAN FOR $5000. AND I TOO WAS TOLD TO SEND $732.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR THREE PAYMENTS TO PROVE THAT I WOULD PAY THEM BACK. SO I DID AGREE AND HE SENT ME LOAN DOCUMENTS TO SIGN AND RETURN. SO I DID ALL OF THE PAPERWORK AND FAXED IT BACK TO HIM.  BUT LUCKILY I READ YOUR RIP OFF REPORT ON THIS COMPANY AND I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES THANKS TO YOUR REPORT ON THIS COMPANY. I TRIED TO CONTACT MR COLE AND THE NUMBER DID NOT WORK. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-MORTGAGE-LENDER/WOODLAND-HILLS-California-91367/THE-MORTGAGE-LENDER-THEY-TRIED-TO-RIP-ME-OFF-WOODLAND-HILLS-California-941415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE MORTGAGE LENDER