Complaint Review: THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUILT BY MCI

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2003

• Reported By:MT PROSPECT Illinois
THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUILT BY MCI
PO BOX 17890 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

MCI, THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUILT BY MCI ripoff Denver Colorado

MCI contacted me and signed me up for the Neighborhood Plan of $49.95 per month. My bill from May 22 through June 21 was $81.21.

I was traveling for a month, May 20 through June 16. I never had a phone bill this high within a month.

I decided to change telephone company. When MCI discovered my plans they have disrupted my service. I cannot receive calls. When someone dials my number they are instructed to to redial the number. When the number is dial for the second time, a message informs the caller that the mail box is not valid.

I cannot access my voice messages, I receive a busy signal. I call the operator and she hung up the phone.

Patricia
MT PROSPECT, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-NEIGHBORHOOD-BUILT-BY-MCI/Denver-Colorado-80217/MCI-THE-NEIGHBORHOOD-BUILT-BY-MCI-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-62544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUILT BY MCI