Complaint Review: THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2007

• Reported By:Granite City Illinois
THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY
3357 H. SOUTHPARK PLACE GROVE CITY, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 716-8712844
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY SENT ME A LETTER INFORMING ME OF A FREE GUIDE THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE NEXT MAIL FROM THEM IT WAS ONLY A LETTER ASKING FOR $140.00 GROVE CITY Ohio

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THIS COMPANY OR SO CALLED SOCIETY. IN THIS LETTER IT STATED FREE IN BIG BOLD BLACK LETTERS 12 TIMES. I FAXED THE LETTER BACK SO I COULD SEE THIS PROMISING BOOK. INSTEAD OF A BOOK I RECEIVED A 4 PAGE BOOKLET AND A LETTER ASKING ME FOR $140.00 TO GET THE 1000 PAGE BOOK. FROM WHAT I CAN TELL THIS IS SOME SORT OF CULT USING THE INTERNET AND MAIL TO STEAL PEOPLE'S MONEY. I LOOKED UP THE ADDRESS ON THE ENVELOPE OF THE FIRST LETTER I RECEIVED AND THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS IN OHIO. I HAVE FOUND SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THE SAME COMPLAINT. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THESE PEOPLE AND INVESTIGATE WHO THEY REALLY ARE.

Billy
Granite City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-NOUVEAU-TECH-SOCIETY/GROVE-CITY-Ohio-43123/THE-NOUVEAU-TECH-SOCIETY-SENT-ME-A-LETTER-INFORMING-ME-OF-A-FREE-GUIDE-THEN-WHEN-I-RECEIVE-240828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY