Complaint Review: THE OLDTIME THEATER

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:LONG BEACH New York
THE OLDTIME THEATER
North Hollywood, California U.S.A.

THE OLDTIME THEATER cheated and ripped me off and just stole my & 89.00 for Charlie Chaplin Bonus pack set North Hollywood California

*Author of original report: The Oldtime theater are cheaters.

*Author of original report: The Oldtime Theater

I wanted to give my mom a b day present and saw their company ,it was the exact thing that wanted.After checking my choice I placed my order and click on buy and provceeded to pay with my MC online.From that time I placed my order I e mailed them 5x and inquiring when I'll be getting it.it said to take 2 weeks ,but it have passed which I tried calling them almost every 30 inutes but it always have the same voice mail message that all reps are asssisting costumers no matter what time of day or night, can't leave messages because general mailbos is full because of high call volume. after 13 days, they sent me an e mail stating my package was sent outthru stamps and USPS with confirmation # 9102010521297466335525. I checked USPS but all that shows is electronic shipping info received and up to this day, NO PACKAGE from The Oldtime Theater.Please help me and the others who are victims of this unscrupolous and evil people.I hope they get sick of cancer and meet a horrible misfortune.

Ellen partain
LONG BEACH, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-OLDTIME-THEATER/North-Hollywood-California-91602/THE-OLDTIME-THEATER-cheated-and-ripped-me-off-and-just-stole-my-8900-for-Charlie-Chapli-372482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE OLDTIME THEATER

The Oldtime theater are cheaters.

AUTHOR: Ellen partain - (U.S.A.)

The USPS representatives are so helpful that they attended to my complaint report that the oldtime theater really cheated me of my $89.00. There wasn't a package sent at all from that company to me. I received even a phone call from their further reports and they NEVER(USPS) received any package from the oldtime theater at all to be send to me. THis company should be fined and put out of business.

The Oldtime Theater

AUTHOR: Ellen partain - (U.S.A.)

Up to this day sept 16,2008 The oldtime theater never send my package at all. The USPS contacted me again for a follow up report that they never receive any apckage from the oldtime theater to be sent to me.