Complaint Review: THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS BEVERLY HILLS CA

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: busyblonde — Beverly Hills United States of America
THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS BEVERLY HILLS CA
8818 OLYMPIC BLVD BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211 Internet United States of America

THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS BEVERLY HILLS CA ELIZABETH MASON OWNER WITH AN ATTITUDE AND HER OWN SET OF RULES Internet

I was referred by a close friend who is extremely honest to sell some of my Louis Vuitton ,

The minute you walk into the store it is like meeting the Queen Cobra. Once you gain Eizabeths trust she even starts telling bad things about the person who referred. She then instructs one of her staff to sign a contract. NOT included in theENTIRE contract is the mention that she sells the merchandise that you brought to the store for sale there doe it mention E BAY.

I once had an EXTREMLY BAD experiance with that senario while in  Scottsdale where a $2500.00 was sold for $50.00. I NEVER wanted that experiance again EVER.

If it had been disclosed I would NEVER left my belongings. Then not hearing anything for six monthsI called and was initially told that NONE OF THE MERCHANDISE WAS SOLD AND DO I WANT TOP RENEW MY CONTRACT.?

I told Molly the "Queen Cobra"'s slave ABSOLUTELY NOT aned I would physically pick them up. From the time of the Phone call when I arrived an hour later WHAT A SURPRISE 2 items were SOLD.

I then became VERY unhappy.I am from NY and am loud to begin with. I started to express my view to Elizabeth Mason AKA "QUEEN COBRA" AND she yelled for me to  lower my voice. She then wasled into her back room of the store and TOTALLY ignored me. I then asked Molly when I was going to be paid for the sales and she said she did not have an answer for me and refused to give me a timeline as to the answer. She then told me that 'SINCE MY THINGS WERE SOLD ON EBAY,WERE I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT THEY SOLD MERCHANDISE ON E BAY SHE ALSO TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT 90 DAYS FOR PAYMENT.

After that incident I  never got a return phone call, I had to keep calling them and have my lawyer call
for the payment.In the end I did recieve payment of practiCaly  nothing for 2 items.WHO NEEDED HER TO SELL MY BELONGINGS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ON EBAY AND THEN TAKING 40% ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE
MY SUGGESTION ABOUT THIS STORE;
IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A TWO FACED LYING PLACE OF ESTABLISHMENT WHO HAS A SUPERIOR ATTITUDE AND SMILE IN YOUR FACE WHILE THEY ARER STABBING YOU IN THE BACK THEN THIS IS THE PLACE.
I AM STILL TAKING HER TO COURT FOR UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-PAPER-BAG-PRINCESS-BEVERLY-HILLS-CA/internet/THE-PAPER-BAG-PRINCESS-BEVERLY-HILLS-CA-ELIZABETH-MASON-OWNER-WITH-AN-ATTITUDE-AND-HER-OWN-983444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS BEVERLY HILLS CA