Complaint Review: THE PARTY RIDE

• Reported By: CB — Middletown New Jersey United States of America
THE PARTY RIDE

THE PARTY RIDE Do not use this vendor Internet

Do not use this vendor.

The bus arrived 15 minutes late and was filthy. The seats had some sticky stuff on them, the TV did not work, the bathroom door was broke, they sent the wrong limo and the driver took the longest way possible to get to the church. The busdrive was originally cordial, however, she rolled her eyes at me in disgust when I tipped her a 50.

This gets soo much worse. After the reception I returned to my honeymoon suite to see that my phone had 3 missed calls, all from the same unrecognizable number. I checked my voice mail to learn the driver had been calling me with an "emergency" begging me to call her back. When I called her back, she told me she lost the cashiers check I gave her. That was her emergency on my wedding night!!!!!

She then proceeded to tell me how her managers don't give a F!!! about her and if she doesn't get them the money she will be fired. I decided to be a good citizen and have the original cashiers check cancelled the following week and have a new check reissued, (a process that takes 90 days with my bank). The driver proceeded to hound me with a phone call every two weeks for 3 months!!!!! Each time trying to give me her sob story about being fired. She then proceeded to ask me if we could meet up in order to get the check from me!!!

After the new cashiers check was reissued, I mailed it to the Party Ride. I told them to inform the driver and to make sure she stopped calling me. The driver called me again anyways, at work!!! She told me that she heard nothing from the Party Ride and that they docked her pay for the amount of the original lost check.

Worst experience with a vendor I have ever had. Do not use this vendor!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-PARTY-RIDE/internet/THE-PARTY-RIDE-Do-not-use-this-vendor-Internet-570604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE PARTY RIDE