Cried

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2007

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
THE RESULTS GROUP
3219 EAST CAMELBACK Rd,# 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

THE RESULTS GROUP, FRAUDULENT RIPOFF, TOOK MY $5,000 AND HAVE NEVER EVER RETURNED 1 CENT, THEY NEVER RETURED ANY E-MAILS OR PHONE CALLS, UNLESS THEY WANT TO TALK YOU OUT OF MORE MONEY. I ALMOST TO HAD TO CLAIM BANKRUPTY!! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: go peep the below!

ON OR BEFORE 06/12/2006 I RESPONDED TO AN E-MAIL SAYING THAT I COULD HAVE MY OWN INTERNET BUSINESS AN JUST STAY AT HOME AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY. WELL, MY GOOD OL'GULLIBLE SELF SCREWED UP ENOUGH COURAGE (ALONG WITH THEIR CONSTANT CAJOLIING SAYING I COULD PUT IT ALL ON CREDIT CARDS AND IT WOULD BE OKAY, BECAUSE (I COULD PAY IT OFF IN MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND EASILY PAY IT OFF SOONER BECAUSE OF ALL THE MONEY I WILL BE MAKING..

WELL, I WAITED 1 MONTH , THEN 2 MONTHS,THEN 3 MONTHS . I CALLED TRG (THE RESULTS GROUP ) I ASKED WELL WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY AT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING. OH, IT TAKES TIME THEY SAID, IT WILL START TO BUILD SLOWLY AND THEN IT WILL TAKE OFF. MONTHS MORE GO BY AND STILL NO MOENY EARNED AND NO PHONE CALL FROM TRG(THE RESULTS GROUP)NO EMAIL NO NOTHING I CALLED AGAIN , THEY SAID WELL, WE ONLY JUST STARTED TO USE YOUR NAMES ( THAT I PAID $3,000.00 FOR) JUST GIVE IT MORE TIME... SOOOO,I DID AND NOW I AM VERY ,VERY, DISAPPOINTED AND VERY ANGRY. I HAD TO DO SOMETHING VERY SCARY TO PAY OFF ALL THAT DEBT BY GETTING A LOAN ON MY HOUSE. AND I AM STILL VERY ANGRY ABOUT ALL THAT MONEY (VERY CLOSE TO $5,000.00 TOTAL.

George
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-RESULTS-GROUP/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/THE-RESULTS-GROUP-FRAUDULENT-RIPOFF-TOOK-MY-5000-AND-HAVE-NEVER-EVER-RETURNED-1-CENT-238931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE RESULTS GROUP

go peep the below!

AUTHOR: Stick - (U.S.A.)

can't say who was right or wrong, YOU be the judge! Now go peep the below!

superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/civil/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CV2004-024192