Complaint Review: THE RESULTS GROUP

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:BROOKLYN New York
THE RESULTS GROUP
4400 NORTH SCOTTSDALE ROAD SUITE9#208 SCOTTSDALE, Arizona U.S.A.

THE RESULTS GROUP - TRG INTERNET SOLUTIONS - SHOPPERSGONEWILD I PAID FOR WHAT SUPPOSE TO BE MY OWN BUSINESS FOR $250.00 FOR AFFILIATE SITES AMAZON AND CASINO WHICH IS WHAT MY WORK ORDER & CUSTOMER RECEIPT SAYS BUT THE CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP SAYS WINDOWSBARGAINS AND WINNERSWINDOWSCASINO SCOTTSDALE Arizona

This company gave me a dummy account, I never had a chance to use this account for anything. Day one I tried to get started and never gotten nowhere. I began to call them for results of maybe there was an print error and spoke to no one, after about a few weeks has gone by the phone number was not in service. So I began going on the internet to see if they surface again but no trace of this company. They had me to really believe this is a real business that I can prophet from, my account # is 28266. And I filled out an W-9 form. All I want is a lawsuit if possible and to support whom ever else was ripped off by this company or any other company. So I would like to have this investigated thank you!

Lymell
BROOKLYN, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-RESULTS-GROUP/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85251/THE-RESULTS-GROUP-TRG-INTERNET-SOLUTIONS-SHOPPERSGONEWILD-I-PAID-FOR-WHAT-SUPPOSE-TO-B-279062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE RESULTS GROUP