• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By:Motley Minnesota
3357H,SouthPark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Secret Society - Neo-Tech Misleading, misrepresenting themselves, fraudulent information, a scam from beginning to end Grove City Ohio

*General Comment: I have a very good nose

*General Comment: Real Life Advantages

In mid-1976, Dr. Frank R. Wallace, a noted Senior Research Chemist for E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co., researched Psychuous Advantages to uncover a powerful array of new knowledge called Neo-Tech. According to Dr. Wallace, that knowledge allows any person to prosper monetarily, personally, romantically, and financially anywhere in the world. Even during personal or fiancial hard times, inflation, boomtimes, recession, depression, or war.

When Dr. Wallace and his co-workers completed a five-year research project on Neo-Tech, they prepared a comprehensive, two-volume, quarter-million-word Information Package that fully revealed all facets of the Neo-Tech Discovery. That Information Package reduced the techniques of Neo-Tech into powerful but surprisingly easy formats that let anyone profit from being beaten by others and from being hurt during dangerous personal or financial situations.

The complete 720-page Neo-Tech Information Package (Volumes I and II) was offered to the public directly from the publisher for $69.95 by check, money-order, or credit-card. The mailing address was: I & O Publishing Company, Research Division, 850 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, Nevada, 89015. Telephone: 702 891-0300.

The reason I share the above information is to show that The Secret Society has simply copied, purchased, or expanded upon Dr. Wallace's idea. Everything in Dr. Wallace's program is exactly what the Secret Society proclaims it can do. Where they came up with the 2300 year old manuscript, I have no idea. If they did have a manuscript that old, it would be worth more money than what they could get from all of us dumb enough to fall for this scam combined.

I sent for the "Free" booklet twice now. They have sent me the same information the same time. On the first time around, they even were willing to let me receive part of the manuscript and then pay for the rest later. I don't think so. BEWARE MY FRIENDS - BEWARE.

Motley, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-SECRET-SOCIETY-NEO-TECH/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Secret-Society-Neo-Tech-Misleading-misrepresenting-themselves-fraudulent-informati-435468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE SECRET SOCIETY - NEO-TECH

#1 General Comment

I have a very good nose

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I smell two distinct odors

One is snake oil,

the other is bulls**t.

#2 General Comment

Real Life Advantages

AUTHOR: KennyT12 - (USA)

Dee you sent for the same booklet twice, no wonder you got the same information twice. $69.95 huh, what was that 20 years ago, ever hear of inflation. Dee you should be helping to bring in the future with Nouveau Tech. The Nouveau Tech Heirloom packages have been life saving for myself and my family. The knowledge contained in the Nouveau Tech Heirloom Packages is life changing and cannot be found anywhere else. This information changed me from a follower, someone who was going nowhere fast and just went along with the authority figures in my life. I am now a Self-Leader, I no longer go along with what others are saying and doing simply because they are in a leadership role. I investigate and dig into the nitty-gritty details to find what is really going on.

I have been a member of Nouveau Tech for five years, at the time I was introduced to The Heirloom Packages my relationship with my wife was quickly fading. The information in those life-changing, and life saving Heirloom Packages saved my marriage. My wife and I will soon be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and have never been closer than we are today. Our relationship is stronger, more loving and romantic now than the previous 25 years, now we have Nouveau Tech, and the author of Those Masterfully written Heirloom Packages to thank. Thank you Nouveau Tech for throwing me and my family the life preserver we desperately needed and found within the pages of your very special Heirloom Packages.

It saddens me to see all of the misguided posts from innocent people who have never experienced the excitement of living the exhilarating, creative, value filled life which they could be living, but are not living because they haven't taken the time to stimulate their minds with all of the valuable information available to them inside the Nouveau Tech Heirloom Packages.

Before I joined Nouveau Tech I spent most of my time playing video games and watching television, wasting my life away in a mindless daze not caring one bit about what was going on in the world around me. Now I care!

I have met hundreds of people from around the world, who belong to the Nouveau Tech Society, and all of them are Loving, Caring, Peaceful Minded, Honest Businessmen and Women Working to Create Values for Society! These people are more than just my friends; they are my brothers and sisters, my extended family, whom I have grown to care deeply for.

I highly recommend everyone read the wonderful life-changing manuscripts from Nouveau Tech, open your minds and let the stimulation that comes from these manuscripts increase your mental abilities. Come out of that stagnant rut you're stuck in and live the life you were meant to live! Learn the secrets inside the pages of these incredible manuscripts, and become the person you were meant to be!

Again, Thank You Nouveau Tech for all the wonderful people, my brothers and sisters that you have brought into my life. Now let's work together to bring Honesty, Peace and Freedom to This Country and Eventually the World.