Complaint Review: THE SECRET SOCIETY

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
THE SECRET SOCIETY
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio 43123 Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

THE SECRET SOCIETY Almost got me Grove City Ohio

I was about to send my money to them today when something told me to check them out. First I tried to call them but I didn,t get an answer then I typed this site. And I was shocked at all the people they have done this to. It all started out the same way you have special traits that needs to be unleashed so you can be rich and beautiful. And at the time a read it I was at a very vunerable state I,m working a dead end job not making any money and my bills were piling up so I was willing to fall for anything to make my life better for me and my family. Until they sent me the orientation booklet it was paper looked like something they picked up to help them with there homework. That immediatly made me say they are crazy as hell if they think they are getting $139.00 from me. I,m suppose to send my money to a bunch of people thats not telling the whole story. I mean I drink but i,m not drunk.

Eva
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-SECRET-SOCIETY/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/THE-SECRET-SOCIETY-Almost-got-me-Grove-City-Ohio-409390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE SECRET SOCIETY