Complaint Review: THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:High Point North Carolina
THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU
P.O. BOX 549012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU Promised to send me a prize report for $12,000,000.00 Dallas Texas

They promised to send me a prize report worth $12,000,000.00 if I sent $5 in the mail. Of course I did. Time has passed and I still haven't fot my report. I came upon this site RIPOFFREPORT.COM when I decided to do research on the so proclaimed Sweepstakes There was an article on the exact business I just ripped off of.

Jesse
High Point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-SWEEPSTAKES-AUDIT-BUREAU/Dallas-Texas-75354-9012/THE-SWEEPSTAKES-AUDIT-BUREAU-Promised-to-send-me-a-prize-report-for-1200000000-Dallas-298740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU