kids

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off!! — Holbrook New York
THE TEMPLETON GROUP
1025 OLD COUNTRY RD WESTBURY, New York USA

THE TEMPLETON GROUP ALL ISLAND CAPITAL, ALBERT KALASTEIN, ALAN GOLDBERG TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY ALAN GOLDSTEIN & ALBERT KALASTEIN... WESTBURY New York

*Author of original report: More info!!!

*Consumer Comment: Barbara

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever get your money back.

TO everyone who has been ripped off by these dirt bags, I am going through the same nightmare!!

Right now they are located at 1025 OLD COUNRTY ROAD, WESTBURY if you want to go there and confront them!!

ALSO, you need to file a report with the district attorney of Nassau County. I did , its easey. Just go online and print out a complaint form under Criminal complaints.

You can also call and report them to the Federal Trade commission. I did that too and guess what? They have heard of these dirt bags many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE KEY IS TO COMPLAIN TO THE AUTHORITIES AND DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO EXPOSE THEM.

I POSTED TO FACEBOOK AND TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW TO SHARE IT.

GOOD LUCK!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-TEMPLETON-GROUP/WESTBURY-New-York-11590/THE-TEMPLETON-GROUP-ALL-ISLAND-CAPITAL-ALBERT-KALASTEIN-ALAN-GOLDBERG-TO-ALL-WHO-HAVE-B-1075735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE TEMPLETON GROUP

More info!!!

AUTHOR: Pissed off!! - ()

Hi, just want to let you know the names others me others at the Templeton Group; AlBert Kalastein,, Alan Goldstein and some jerk called Marco. I really hope you have taken steps to report these crooks. They tend to change locations when people catch on to their scheme!!!

Barbara

AUTHOR: anon - ()

Thank you, I will be contacting the authorities today in reference to this company. The rep I have been trying to deal with is Barbara Yonenson who just informed me today that she stopped working for this company 3 to 4 months ago, cursed me out, and hung up on me. Thanks to ripoff I now know she is still employed with them and will be including her name on my complaint!!!

Did you ever get your money back.

AUTHOR: JD2013 - ()

We're struggling to get our money back.  We really stretched ourselves to get that money and now we can't get it back. From NY