Complaint Review: "THE TRUTH" ABOUT MONROE THICKS

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: MONROE THICKS — ATLANTA Georgia United States of America
"THE TRUTH" ABOUT MONROE THICKS
ATLANTA, Georgia United States of America

"THE TRUTH" ABOUT MONROE THICKS MS. THICKS TO ALL MY HATERS: DONT BE MAD BECAUSE IM FAMOUS ATLANTA, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Monroe who?

*Consumer Comment: Huh Stacey? The Report Mentioned By The Author is NOT FAKE

*Consumer Comment: huh??

Complaint Review: 737054 IS A FAKE COMPLAINT FROM @ACEmoneyCHI ON TWITTER

IVE HAD HATERS SINCE I FIRST STARTED ON CRAIGSLIST AND BLEW THE F**K UP AND DEAL WITH THIS BULLS**T ON A HOURLY BASIS. (I EAT LAMES) I DO NOT... I REPEAT I DO NOT ..HAVE ANY TYPE OF DISEASE (NO RAW SEX EVER), I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE POLICE, AND I HAVE NEVER HAD NIGGAS ROBBED. (ALL THE LIES THAT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN).. IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF RIP OFF REPORT UNTIL THAT DAY THAT I WAS VISITING NORFOLK VA AND DID NOT SEE THIS GUY @ACEmoneyCHI ON TWITTER AND HE GOT PISSED AND WROTE THESE LIES. YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER THE F**K YALL WANT TOO...AND MISS OUT!! THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN ME KNOW IM THE BADDEST ONLINE AND NO (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) OR B**CH CAN STOP ME!! NO MATTER WHAT U WRITE I WILL ALWAYS STICK UP FOR MYSELF (AND POST A REBUTTAL).. SO F**K YALL "NUTHINS" (GUM UNDERNEATH MY F***IN SHOE).. I HAVE PLENTY OF REGULARS SO IF I DONT SELECT YO A** (SELECTIVE CLIENTS ONLY) GRAB YO NUTSACK LIFT YO HEAD LICK YO BIGGG A** LIPS AND MOVE THE F**K ON TO THE NEXT HO!! (WARNING) (WARNING) ..IF U CONTACT ME ASKING ME ABOUT THIS BS I WILL HANGUP AND BLACKLIST YOU FROM EVER SEEING ME...CHECK MY REVIEWS ON T.E.R!!!!

Complaint Review: 737054  FAKE!! Complaint Review: 737054 FAKE!! Complaint Review: 737054

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-MONROE-THICKS/ATLANTA-Georgia-30341/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-MONROE-THICKS-MS-THICKS-TO-ALL-MY-HATERS-DONT-BE-MAD-BECAUSE-IM-FAMOUS-761832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "THE TRUTH" ABOUT MONROE THICKS

Monroe who?

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

I'm with Stacey. Who the h**l is this so-called famous Monroe Hicks? I guess to people in his/her town he/she is famous, but not to us.
Matter of fact the post is one of the most disjointed BS posts I've read, and believe me, there are a lot of disjointed BS posts on Ripoff Report.
By the way, was 3rd grade that hard?

Huh Stacey? The Report Mentioned By The Author is NOT FAKE

AUTHOR: This is the Truth - (USA)

Get A Real Life and The You Will Know Stacey from TX

Besides You As a Troll Are Already From H**l So You Should Know Exactly What He Is Talking About

Read Better Next Time Stacey-Dallas TX or change your contact lens

The report that is attacked must be the Truth.... or it would not be attacked!

huh??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

what the h**l are you talking about?