Complaint Review: THE ZAKEN CO aka QUICK SELL LQDTRS

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 19, 2002

• Reported By:federal way Washington
THE ZAKEN CO aka QUICK SELL LQDTRS
22055 SHERMAN WAY CANOGA PK, CANOGA PARK, California U.S.A.

THE ZAKEN CO aka QUICK SELL LQDTRS RIPOFF DECEPTIVE PRACTICE ABSOLUTE CHEATS CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA *EDtior's Comment
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*0: EDitor's Comment .. We are sure he reads the Rip-off Report

*Consumer Comment: A suggestion to all who have been TAKEN BY ZAKEN

*Consumer Comment: Can any good come of this?

this co scam is more ingenious than the 9-11 attacks. what an absolute fool proof way of scamming God knows how many people for God knows how much money. I did my homework on this co before I sent my 174.00 obviously, I didnt do enough.BBB and some other gvmt agencies are useless. I will get my $ back via a reversal from my ccrd co. I'm sorry for all others who won't.

I'm surprised that all the victims in Southern Cal hasn't gone to this co and burned the !@#$%^ building down. I have filed formal and official complaints with the FTC, the Consumer Protection Office of the Atty General's office in the states of CA and WA, the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) which partners with the FBI and Natl White Collar Crime Center, as well as my local Postmaster.

I will continue to find additional agencies to expose the immoral and fraudulent practices of the scum behind the scam. I encourage all of you to do the same.I'm seeking a well versed attorney in my area to handle cases of misrepresentation,mail fraud,etc etc . I would love to see this idiot(tiran)in court. I hope the old saying "What comes around goes around" slaps him in his face

KEN
REFUSED, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-ZAKEN-CO-aka-QUICK-SELL-LQDTRS/CANOGA-PARK-California-91303/THE-ZAKEN-CO-aka-QUICK-SELL-LQDTRS-RIPOFF-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICE-ABSOLUTE-CHEATS-CANOGA-PARK-C-37258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE ZAKEN CO aka QUICK SELL LQDTRS

#1 0

EDitor's Comment .. We are sure he reads the Rip-off Report

AUTHOR: - ()

Rayne,

I appreciate your sentiment, but any help you get from O'Reilly will be based purely on the story's ability to aggrandize himself. We are sure he reads the Rip-off Report... and gets ideas from it. Sure, he'd love to steal the story,.. but since he hasn't already, he's probably not interested.

ED Magedson
EDitor@ripoffreport.com

A suggestion to all who have been TAKEN BY ZAKEN

AUTHOR: Rayne - (U.S.A.)

I too am a victim, waiting for a refund. Please read my update. You have certainly spent lots of time writing to the various authorities about ZAKEN. Give my suggestion some thought, and try BILL O'REILLY at Fox News. He can't tolerate the beaurocrats and if enough of us contact him maybe he'll take ZAKEN on, and investigate this slime for us. Email him its worth a try!

Can any good come of this?

AUTHOR: Al - (U.S.A.)

I want to say how very sorry i am for all the people who were victimized by Tiran Zaken. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope you find recourse against The Zaken co.

I had ordered his free report, and read it twice to make sure i understood it. I was interested immediatley, and actually filled out the order form and had put a stamp on the envelope.

I thought i would try to get some more information on this company, and when i typed their name in the search engine i found the rip off report. I am grateful for being saved from this type of ordeal.

I was wondering if there is any information in the manuals that is even a little bit useful. What i mean is, that since some folks did learn how to find closeout merchandise, is there any way to put two and two together and figure out how to find buyers and then connect the two for a commission on the sale? Can you find a buyer in a similar way that you found the closeout inventory? Maybe something positive could come of this negative!