Complaint Review: THE ZAKEN COMPANY(TIRAN ZAKEN)

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
THE ZAKEN COMPANY(TIRAN ZAKEN)
774 MANOR RD SUITE 211B STATEN ISLAND, New York U.S.A.

Zaken Company ripoff Wealth Building Plan
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I just read your story in the Rip Off Report. I am currently trying to get a refund of my money from the Zaken Company for the same Wealth Building Plan that you sent for.

I have mailed my report back only to find that the receiver has conveniently moved. After phoning the toll free order line and explaining my prediacment (quite patiently and nicely), i was hung up on several times.

I have sent an email to Nick Lasorsa and am waiting for a response - i won't hold my breath. I have also sent an email request to the Zaken Company through their web page.

Do you have any suggestions as to how i can get my money back? I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks very much!
Becky Roy
iW7-23

CLick here to see many other Rip-off Reports on ZAKEN COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-ZAKEN-COMPANYTIRAN-ZAKEN/STATEN-ISLAND-New-York/Zaken-Company-ripoff-Wealth-Building-PlanUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation-many-compla-5885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE ZAKEN COMPANY(TIRAN ZAKEN)