Complaint Review: THOMAS SCOTT ACCESS 2 REAL ESTATE THE INLET AT SEBASTIAN

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2008

• Reported By:MELBOURN Florida
THOMAS SCOTT ACCESS 2 REAL ESTATE THE INLET AT SEBASTIAN
1623 US HIGHWAY 1 SUITE B1 SEBASTIAN, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 772-6339506
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

THOMAS SCOTT ACCESS 2 REAL ESTATE THE INLET CONDO SALES FRAUD, THOMAS SCOTT MAKES SIDE DEALS TO CLOSE CONTRACTS, THEN NOT LIVING UP TO THE DEAL!!! SEBASTIAN Florida

I had a contract on two condos at the Inlet at Sebastian. About three years ago I signed two contracts to purchase two different condos and gave Thomas Scott well over $180,000 in deposits. Since the real-estate market crashed and I did not want to close, Thomas Scott promised me if I closed on one property he would refund me my other deposit. Since I thought it was fair I said fine and closed on my bottom floor condo. This was over a year ago and now to this date, nothing from Thomas Scott or The Inlet at Sebastian. They owe me over $90,000 and now no one from that office even returns my calls.

Thomas Scott is a mad man and when you disagree with him he yells and screams at you, trying to make you feel inferior to him. All I will say is this project and man are all frauds. Please if there is anyone else out there like me, a person with a first floor condo or own any condo in this development please respond. I know I will never see my money but if I can help just one person to not do business with The Inlet at Sebastian, Thomas Scott or Access 2 real estate I will be happy.

KC
MELBOURN, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THOMAS-SCOTT-ACCESS-2-REAL-ESTATE-THE-INLET-AT-SEBASTIAN/SEBASTIAN-Florida-32958/THOMAS-SCOTT-ACCESS-2-REAL-ESTATE-THE-INLET-CONDO-SALES-FRAUD-THOMAS-SCOTT-MAKES-SIDE-DEA-322547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THOMAS SCOTT ACCESS 2 REAL ESTATE THE INLET AT SEBASTIAN