Complaint Review: THOMPSON & SNYDER CONST.

• Submitted: Tue, January 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 26, 2010

• Reported By: Maria — Saint Louis Missouri U.S.A.
THOMPSON & SNYDER CONST.
6211 ROBERT STREET ST LOUIS, Missouri United States of America
  • Phone: 314-910-2815
  • Web:
  • Category:

THOMPSON & SNYDER CONST. LAWRENCE THOMPSON, DOUGLAS SNYDER, 6211 ROBERT STREET IS ALSO AN ADDRESS CONSTRUCTION, PAINTER, CARPENTER, REPAIR, ROOM ADDITIONS, MASONRY, TUCKPOINT, HAULING, TREE SERVICE ST LOUIS , Missouri

Lawrence Thompson was hired after he hounded me for months to do some work for me. My neighbor used him and he did good work for him but Im a woman so I guess he figured he could take advantage and he did!

When I left for the grocery store and said I would be back later if he needed to talk to me he could call, that was the wrong thing to do. I hired him to caulk and paint 5 windows, I gave him sanding wheels to attach to a drill so the paint chipping didn't have to be done by hand, 15 tubes of caulk, two gallons of paint. My neighbor had the money to pay him in case he was finished early. He finished early allright....

I noticed he didnt chip off the old paint, he painted right over the old paint that was all curled up into these long 3 inch pieces, not chipped and sanded and re-painted like he was paid to do.

I kept calling him but he wouldnt answer, at one point he called me back while he was drunk with a bunch of friends that were laughing in the background to PRANK me and asking if I was a Chineese restaurant, trying to make off with a Chineese accent.

It turns out he STOLE 10 tubes of caulk and caulked nothing, took the two sanding wheels and while the oppurtunity was before him with "a window and a ladder"  .....they entered my house!

I had noticed little things missing but thought it was an oversight until later when I noticed a duffel bag I had in the room where the windows were supposed to be caulked, it had white paint all over it, I also noticed the inside of the window sil had white paint smeared....then I knew they were inside these windows and ENTERED my house!!!

A large bottle of rare Cognac was missing, a few hundred dollars, a coat, a bracelet  and God knows what else I will find missing!

He goes by Lawrence Thompson, he gave me a card with Thompson & Snyder on it, I know his address is 4137 Ohio in St Louis Missouri and his phone number is 314-910-2815 and he pretends to have a home in Hawaii althought he just had a phone with a Honolulu phone number. He mainly is known for tuck point but I wouldn't have him near my house for nothing! He has a couple of matching white dump trucks, impressive and new looking trucks. I guess if you are scamming people all day long you can afford brand new trucks.

There is also another number, I guess is the Snyder character, Douglas Snyder, it shows an address of 6211 Robert, St Louis Missouri. His phone number is 314-584-0486. They give an email address of "StringTown6@aol.com"

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR
DO NOT USE THEM
TELL YOUR FRIENDS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THOMPSON-SNYDER-CONST/ST-LOUIS-Missouri-63118/THOMPSON-SNYDER-CONST-LAWRENCE-THOMPSON-DOUGLAS-SNYDER-6211-ROBERT-STREET-IS-ALSO-AN-560466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THOMPSON & SNYDER CONST.