invited

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Lead Hill Arkansas
THOMSON INC
1101B BURGUNDY DRIVE EL PASO, Texas U.S.A.

THOMSON INC COMPANY IS GONE! , EL PASO Texas

*Consumer Comment: Try this address and phone number

We had a problem with our DVD/VCR unit a few months after buying it. I called RCA's number on the box. RCA gave us specific instructions on how to return the DVD player to THOMSON INC, 1101B BURGUNDY DRIVE, EL PASO TX 79907 return receipt requested, and they would ship us a new one within 10 business days.

After TWO MONTHS we have not rec'd the player. I called information, and there IS NO LISTING FOR THOMSON IN EL PASO, TX! WE HAVE NO WAY OF REACHING THIS COMPANY AND ARE BASICALLY OUT A NEW DVD PLAYER.

I will not buy RCA products after this experience.

Shane c
Lead Hill, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THOMSON-INC/EL-PASO-Texas-79907/THOMSON-INC-COMPANY-IS-GONE-EL-PASO-Texas-379002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THOMSON INC

Try this address and phone number

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I am having a similar problem with Thomson and RCA DVD/VHS recorders. The address and phone I have for them is out of Marietta GA. Try this-
Thomson Inc
P.O. Box 671988
Marietta, GA 30006-0034
1-877-805-0519

I have not had any luck getting a refund or replacement for my unit, but this is where I have contacted them.

I did ship my unit to the El Paso TX address as well.
Good luck.