Complaint Review: THORSUPPORT

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Leicester Internet United Kingdom
THORSUPPORT
The Landsdowne Building 2 Internet United States of America

THORSUPPORT ZELTD SUPPORT Unauthorised transactions on debit card account CROYDEN Internet

I have found two transactions on my bank debit card account for 31/10/12 for the amount of 24.70, one to THORSUPPORT and one to ZELTSUPPORT. also several transactions of 0.62 on various dates to various references- PGBINSUPPORT, SUPPORTEML.C   and others. My bank cannot give me a company name only addresses. One address is registered in CROYDEN and one is in SLOUGh but both are in a huge building containing hundreds of registered companies- however, REGUS comes up at both addresses. This has to be some kind of organised crime- imagine if they are taking that amount of money off thousands of people?How can I trace who this is or why I am being charged this- one enquiry I made said I was subscribed to EBONY SLUTS?? What?? I Dont think so!

My bank can cancel my card and I have to suffer the inconvenience of waiting for another one- why is this allowed to happen?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THORSUPPORT/internet/THORSUPPORT-ZELTD-SUPPORT-Unauthorised-transactions-on-debit-card-account-CROYDEN-Interne-994991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THORSUPPORT