Complaint Review: THOUSAND TRAILS

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: mcquay5 — Baltimore Maryland United States of America

THOUSAND TRAILS 1000TRAILS continued to bill me after cancellation was attempted Internet

Left repeated messages with people at thousandtrails to cancel my membership , finally called me back after several weeks. also called their customer service and they were very rude to me. From january to march I tried to cancel , also sent a letter. Now they still want additional money. All they are worried about is getting money from you. They are putting the 2 months of thier incompedance on me and want money to cancel. My wife had back surgery and we would not be able to use it this year anyway. Every campground I went to was run down , which you will notice on the many reviews out there on the net. I was also stuck with no sewer everytime. One campground was full of mexicans , looked like they were living there. You cannot book a site , they will only hold a site for you and you will be disappointed when you get there like I was. To this day I am still arguing with them about money they want from me and to cancel the membership. They have no concern for you and your family at all , suposed to be a family oriented camping membership , what a joke and rip off !!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THOUSAND-TRAILS/internet/THOUSAND-TRAILS-1000TRAILS-continued-to-bill-me-after-cancellation-was-attempted-Internet-860565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THOUSAND TRAILS