Complaint Review: THREE DOLLAR CLICK

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: anoymous — San Diego California
THREE DOLLAR CLICK
Intenet, Select State/Province USA

THREE DOLLAR CLICK HAS NOT PAID ME FOR MY FIIST WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT OF $5065 DUE FOR CLICKING ADS Intenet

I signed up with Three Dollar Click in August 2013 and was to paid Three dollars for each ad I click .  I upgraded my account and paid $59  inorder to make a withdrawal for clicking ads for $5065.

I made withdrawl on August 14, 2013 and you have to wait up to 75days to be paid.  The 75 days was up on October 28, 2013.  I sent an email to them asking for my payment and did receive a response.  I have emailed them every dayd  and I still have not received the $5065 that I am due for clicking ads,

The Three Dollar Click is a scam and will not pay you.  They are collecting fee for upgrades and not pay you for clickings ads

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THREE-DOLLAR-CLICK/Intenet-Select-StateProvince/THREE-DOLLAR-CLICK-HAS-NOT-PAID-ME-FOR-MY-FIIST-WITHDRAWAL-PAYMENT-OF-5065-DUE-FOR-CLICK-1098117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THREE DOLLAR CLICK