lunch

Complaint Review: THREEDOM SALES INC.

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
THREEDOM SALES INC.
P.O. BOX 766 Whitesboro, TX 76272 Newark, Delaware U.S.A.

THREEDOM SALES ripoff Newark Delaware

*Author of original report: I got my check!

I got a visit from some young punk yesterday selling mags and I got suckered into feeling sorry for him being carted around in a van trying to make money and earn points to Cancun. GOD I hate myself! I will not trust another person for the rest of my life,

anyway I sent in the refund form today, but I doubt I'll get any money back, but even if I do, $47 for two years of Maxim is a total ripoff! I went on the website, and you can get it for $26.99 for three years. I'll let you know if I get a call back or a refund.

I JUST GOT A CALL BACK FROM POINTS ACROSS AMERICA right in the middle of typing this, apparently they are handling the calls for THREEDOM SALES INC. the lady was polite and said I should get a check in the mail soon I guess I'll have to wait and see, I'll keep you posted. You only have three days to cancel so If I were you I'd do it today!

Jason
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THREEDOM-SALES-INC/Newark-Delaware-19711/THREEDOM-SALES-ripoff-Newark-Delaware-212998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THREEDOM SALES INC.

I got my check!

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I got my check from the company! So make sure you send back your slip within three days b/c chances are the deal you got is a ripoff I was charged $47 for only two years of Maxim when I can get three years for $27 off the website.