Complaint Review: THRIFTeTECH - Eddies Event's

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah — Orlando Florida
THRIFTeTECH - Eddies Event's
960 Crystal Lake Drive, Internet United States of America

THRIFTeTECH - Eddies Event's Eddie Tabishesky Please be advised, this indivisual is to be dealt with extreme caution. Don't be fooled or scammed by spending your hard earned money only to find that you have wasted plenty of your time and efforts Pompano Beach, Florida Internet

*General Comment: KARMA STRIKES

I have recently became aware of this website (ripoffreport.com). I am here only to share my experience with others in hopes that they will be cautious and extremely careful when it comes to trusting small start-up companies, this one in particular, initiated through FaceBook, that end up scamming you out of your time & hard earned money.

I am a 46 year old woman located here in Orlando, FL. I was referred to Eddie Tabishesky through an internet travel blog that apparently no longer exists. I had been in communication with Eddie through his Facebook page located on "www.facebook.com/EddiesEvents". We communicate for a few short weeks trying to put together a much needed travel itinerary. He was very eager to help & I thought of him as very resourceful.

Eventually, Eddie advised me that if I wanted to continue researching the best available travel deals, I would have to send him a refundable retainer. [continued below]....
..... I agreed because it seemed as if he was doing a pretty decent job providing me resources and composing an itinerary. Therefore at different intervals, I first sent him a reasonable $25. Then an additional $100 the following week, then the day after, another $100. A total of $225 was sent to him as he requested.

We conversed & planned my trip even with more detail, he seemed to be very personable & as I opened up to him, he advised me that he also ran a small entity so-named "THRIFTeTECH". At this point I was convinced to send him a retainer to help clean my networked computers by means of remote access. At first I was very pleased with his attention to detail and persuasive use of technical lingo that he used.

After supposedly fixing my computer network and sending me a travel itinerary, he then casually requested a 20% deposit on my trip and told me that he included his remote tech work in a complete upfront cost of $800. However a few days later, I noticed that I was getting fraud alerts from my bank claiming that my ATM card was used & my PIN was compromised. I thought nothing of the relation until I navigated through my laptop & noticed that a few of my financial files were no longer accessible. Some of my archived financial statements were actually missing!!

I noticed that it became almost impossible to reach him on his public listed Google voice number of 954-667-7588. I noticed that I was removed and blocked from his Facebook. At this point I could only assume that I was now a victim of identity fraud & theft. I am currently investigating these illegal actives & to be honest, I'm completely appalled that he could have been capable of these actions altogether. I continuously attempted to text him with no response until finally days later he replied, "Stop harassing me, you have no evidence that I owe you anything, goodluck!!"

At this point I believe I am another victim of fraud. I'm writing this so that the rest of the web can be more aware and cautious of the extent that crooks will go to make a buck. All I have to say is that if your reading this, Eddie, karma is a very real and effective force within the universe & if you continue to take advantage of people, you will eventually have nothing. Shame on you. Eddie gave me his word. To all else reading this, please don't let his word or any others word convince you to do business without caution. God Bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THRIFTeTECH-Eddies-Events/internet/THRIFTeTECH-Eddies-Events-Eddie-Tabishesky-Please-be-advised-this-indivisual-is-to-be-1039567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THRIFTeTECH - Eddies Event's

#1 General Comment

KARMA STRIKES

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

In response to the report from the woman in Orlando, FL that was scammed by Mr. Tabisheski, you will be happy to know that karma has struck him.

arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/edward-tabisheski