amounts

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Shavon — Bellevue Nebraska
THRILLANT MULTI SPORT
Internet, Georgia USA

THRILLANT MULTI SPORT CLAIM TO BE A 3RD PARTY TO SET UP SKYDIVING TRIPS Internet Georgia

I was setting a skydiving trip up for my boyfriend and his best friend for my boyfriend's birthday. I typed skydiving closest to Omaha Nebraksa and a bunch of websites pulled up I clicked SKYDIVING OMAHA and others as well. I tried to call a few of them and kept getting the same recording so I held on and got through to some one. I was told that the skydiving place in Lincoln Nevraska had closed and moved to Kansas City, The closest place to me was in Winterset Iowa. And that they charged $309.00 per person, So after making 4 different payments to pay it off I had an appt set. So we all drove the 2 1/2 hour drive to Winterset IA, only to find out that there was no appt ever set and that they dont work with a 3rd party organization and they only charge $209.00 per person and that I needed to call them directly to set up an appt. So I called the company back and they tried to tell me I still owed $149.00 after I already paid them $618.00. When I asked to speak with a supervisor that they didnt have one in on saturdays. So we had to drive all the way back to omaha empty handed without any explanation from the Company. When I called on monday they told me they were a 3rd party group who set appts up I asked then why doesnt the 3rd party know about you. They said we dont work with them so I dont know why you were sent there in the first place. So when I asked for my money back they said they would put in a request for a refund, I asked why do you need a request I just want my money back. I told them that I had already turned off my debit card so they would have to send me a check. Thats when they said since you have already contacted your bank we can no longer help you and we will deal with your bank , is there anything else we can help you with. I said NO I think you've done enough.

So what I found out was there used to be a company called 800-skydive who would constantly rip people off and they were sued and shut down. The people in Winterset told me this and that, this could be them opening under a different name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THRILLANT-MULTI-SPORT/Internet-Georgia/THRILLANT-MULTI-SPORT-CLAIM-TO-BE-A-3RD-PARTY-TO-SET-UP-SKYDIVING-TRIPS-Internet-Georgia-1047594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THRILLANT MULTI SPORT