interference

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: CJ — Hendersonville North Carolina United States of America
THe Farm Supply
p. o. box 1130 Copiague, New York United States of America

THe Farm Supply Industrial Corp trying to make me purchase products I do not want Copiague, New York

A Sales person called me from a place he called Industrial Corp and said that I was supposed to purchase 7 more gallons of Dura coat paint from them as agreed upon two years ago.  I informed him that I had only agreed to purchase 3 cans of paint and no more.  He stated on my invoice it stated 1 of 2 shipments, so I told him to hold the phone and I would get my invoice and look at it.  He told me I had to decide now, the shipping company would only honor the discounted price and take off 1 gallon of the paint or I would have to pay full price for the 7 gallons ($1445.00) and if I returned it I would have to pay a restocking fee of $275.  I told him no way to either offer and I didn't want any of his crap.  I was not that nice so he told me if i cursed at him one more time he would hang up.  I hung up.  If anyone out there has had any probems with them sending more product after refusing it, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THe-Farm-Supply/Copiague-New-York-11726/THe-Farm-Supply-Industrial-Corp-trying-to-make-me-purchase-products-I-do-not-want-Copiague-817991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THe Farm Supply