Complaint Review: THe Park at Polos Place

• Reported By: anonymous — Brandon Florida United States of America
THe Park at Polos Place
10305 Harbor Marsh Rd Internet United States of America

THe Park at Polos Place RIPPED on SECURITY DEPOSIT, Internet

I moved from the Park at Polos Place and expected to get my security refunded with two weeks of my move.  After repeatedly calling the office I finally received a phone call today, not only was I NOT going to

get my refund, but, I owed an addional $31 plus change to them.

Apparently, I signed a paper stating that my lease was up on Aug. 10, 2012. So they pro-rated me.  I soon discussed this with the manager of the apartment complex and she told me NOT TO WORRY ABOUT! I was asked to leave my NEW address with the receptionist so that my security will be sent to be there.

Under FLorida STATUTED landlord has 15 days to impose a claim or his rights are FORFEITED!!

Well, it has been 30 days now and I was told a CERTIFIED LETTER was sent to the NEW address, however, I have NEVER received that letter.

I would say I should get my REFUND under FLorida Statues, wouldn't you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THe-Park-at-Polos-Place/internet/THe-Park-at-Polos-Place-RIPPED-on-SECURITY-DEPOSIT-Internet-934469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THe Park at Polos Place