Complaint Review: TIC Entertainment

• Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Charles — Los Angeles California United States of America
TIC Entertainment
4565 Peter st. Chicago, Illinois United States of America

TIC Entertainment Thomas Harrris I did some promotion with this company, gave him $3000 and nothing was done. I waited and waited and he just kept lying to me over and over again. Chicago, Illinois

I paid this guy a lot of money to do some promotion for me and basically nothing happened!  I call him over and over again and he constantly lied to me over and over again.  Please do not do business with this guy and his company cause you would have just lost your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIC-Entertainment/Chicago-Illinois-/TIC-Entertainment-Thomas-Harrris-I-did-some-promotion-with-this-company-gave-him-3000-an-788997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIC Entertainment