• Report: #1120415

HARTFORD, Connecticut USA
  • Phone: (860)533-4090
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

Beware! Please listen to the people posting on here. I purchased tickets around December 27th or so and the tickets never came. My show date was January 18th and they assured me the tickets would be delivered.  I got a Fed X tracking number which said the order had been cancelled, so it was a fake.

I contacted customer service only to be told that they would send the tickets to the hotel.  I was driving from my home 4 hours away to see this event.  I wanted my tickets in hand. Well that did not happen.  I was told the tickets would be at the will call booth and were not there.  They had no idea what I was talking about and looked at the confirmation and said no such seats were available!

We ended up purchasing our tickets at the theatre, and guess what................They had no record first of all, and they cost 120 bucks for 2 tickets.  I paid 397.00 IN ADVANCE for good seats and I got totally ripped off.  I also got charged a 15.00 Fed X fee for tickets I never received.  I should have called the theatre directly and ordered. I will never ever do this again. Huge lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKET-GALAXY/HARTFORD-Connecticut/TICKET-GALAXY-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-TICKETS-PAID-400-BUCKS-FOR-120-DOLLAR-TICKETS-HARTFORD-1120415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKET GALAXY