Complaint Review: TICKETMASTER ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK 888-231-SAVE US

• Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Galway Other
TICKETMASTER ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK 888-231-SAVE US
WWW.TICKETMASTER.COM Internet Canada

TICKETMASTER ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK 888-231-SAVE US ATOMATIC SIGN UP AND MONTHLY PAYMENT TO A SERVICE WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE Internet

I am an Irish resident and was in California for several months on a work placement. I bought tickets to a gig through Ticketmaster.com.

From this point on I notice $9.00 debited from my credit card once a month. I did not notice the transactions until months later back in Ireland.

I tried to ring the number from Ireland on a number of occassions to no avail. I complained to my credit card company who could not help me. I wanted to cancel my credit card and start affresh but was told that legally any subscriptions would follow me to my new credit card and so would be pointless.

At a loss and trying to remain calm I ignored it. It is still being debited on a monthly basis from my card.

I will put a stop to this. I do not even know what the service suposedly offers or what I supposedly signed up for.

Eve
Galway
Ireland

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Ticket Master

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKETMASTER-ENTENTERTAINMENT-BOOK-888-231-SAVE-US/internet/TICKETMASTER-ENTENTERTAINMENT-BOOK-888-231-SAVE-US-ATOMATIC-SIGN-UP-AND-MONTHLY-PAYMENT-T-384012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKETMASTER ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK 888-231-SAVE US