Complaint Review: TICKETMASTER

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 1999
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2002

• Reported By:dallas tx
known Atlanta, Georgia & Nationwide U.S.A.

Why I cannot trust TICKETMASTER

My Daughter and I went to Ricky Martin Concert in Atlanta Oct. 24, 1999 at 8pm.

My Daughter an Alabama resident had seats confirmed by e-mail: floor, section 3,ROW G seats 1 and 2. When we arrived, we learned that these seats had been changed due to a printing error. Floor seats are all 97.00. What made us mad is we went to careful lengths to get those chosen seats in the 7th row.

You had to act fast because it would probably be a sellout. And It was. The problem we have is that people who bought after us (ie section 8} were placed in 2nd row and also in our seats.

Many people like us were affected...The ticketmasted official was unfair and unyielding. To make things worse, more
seats in rows in front of us were open probably due to no-shows who went to see the Braves playoff. No, we cannot trust what this co. says.

Upset in Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKETMASTER/Atlanta-Georgia-Nationwide/Why-I-cannot-trust-TICKETMASTER-879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKETMASTER