aroused

Complaint Review: TICKETMASTER

• Submitted: Fri, March 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: Merryl — ocean New Jersey U.S.A.
TICKETMASTER
NY, New York United States of America

TICKETMASTER ordered lion king and got NOTHING New York, New York

I ordered tickets sunday march 13 on the phone from ticketmaster.  I specified Lion King and paid them with a credit card and got an authorization number and the seats. My daughter and I drive an hour and a half to the city, pay for parking, go to the show and they said we do not have tickets.  I was on the phone an hour with ticketmaster and they said that I had ordered tickets to STOMP,  After about two hours of arguing with them, they refused to give me back my money for the tickets. Thursday afternoon, they called me to tell me they refunded my money because they indeed made a mistake and sold me the wrong tickets.  They will not pay for parking, gas, or a wasted day standing online in the freezing cold. They made a mistake and should be willing to compensate for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKETMASTER/NY-New-York-/TICKETMASTER-ordered-lion-king-and-got-NOTHING-New-York-New-York-707880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKETMASTER