Complaint Review: TICKETMASTER

• Submitted: Wed, October 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: jules6679 — Pennsylvania USA
www.ticketmaster.com Internet United States of America

TICKETMASTER refused to honor a promo code that was clearly within the time period. They told me I would have to go to the venue. Venue said ticketmaster should have honored code. Ticketmaster refuse Internet

I made the mistake of purchasing tickets for a broadway show using ticketmaster.  I had a promotional code I tried to use but the code came up not found in ticketmaster's database.  They refused to honor the code that was clearly within the time period.  They told me I would have to speak with the venue.  I spoke with the venue and they said ticketmaster should be honoring the code and I would have to go to them for a refund.  I called ticketmaster yet again after I spoke to the venue and they told me they didn't have the funds to issue my refund and instructed me again to go to the venue.  The order was placed with ticketmaster so they are the ones responsible for honoring the promo code and issuing the refund.  I refuse to purchase from ticketmaster anymore.  They just rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2009 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKETMASTER/internet/TICKETMASTER-refused-to-honor-a-promo-code-that-was-clearly-within-the-time-period-They-505934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKETMASTER