Complaint Review: TICKETSPOT.COM

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: LAURIE — BOISE Idaho United States of America
TICKETSPOT.COM

TICKETSPOT.COM I spent almost DOUBLE for Springsteen tix. I was so excited to get these so early. Now, I'm so angry at myself. Internet

I saw early on that Bruce Springsteen was going to be in Portland OR. My two daughters live there & I wanted to surprise them. I did JUST that!! I paid $473.00 for the tickets plus fees. Now I see they are on sale direct from the Rose Garden for $98.00 a ticket. I am sick to my stomach & embarrassed at my ignorance, which was so masked with excitement. Thank you & I KNOW now what an idiot I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKETSPOTCOM/internet/TICKETSPOTCOM-I-spent-almost-DOUBLE-for-Springsteen-tix-I-was-so-excited-to-get-these-s-937263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKETSPOT.COM