Complaint Review: TIDEBUY

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: KazzieB — east geelong Nationwide

I ordered a costume on 5th March, I required it by 21st March.  I checked their processing times and their shipping times.  When I checked out this is the tailoring time and shipped time.  I have copy and pasted this Time: 5-8 Calendar Days.See Details >>Shipping Time: 2-8 Calendar Days.See Details >>We ship to over 200 countries worldwide.  So even if they took maximum time to make and maximum time to send I would still have it by 21st March.  I read all the complaints online so i thought I would call them last week and ensure it would be ontime.  I said that if they could could make it and send it on time I did not want it and would cancel.  I was assured time after time that it would be here on time.  Spoke to numerous people including the morons on their on line chat (what a joke) then my exclusive customer service rep (hahahahaaa) then Shirley.  Lied and lied and lied.. the shirley sent an email and said sorry to tell you that your item will be late.  I said how many times do I have to tell you that if it did not arrive by 21st March I do not want it!! Now they only want to refund shipping.  These people have no customer service skills, very bad english, they cut and paste all their replies.  How do they get away with it.  Do not purchase anything from this company..  I have resorted to leaving bad comments on their Facebook page..  How do I spread the word to other unsuspecting consumers???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIDEBUY/internet/TIDEBUY-LIARS-LIARS-LIARS-internet-1035968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIDEBUY