Complaint Review: TILLYS INTERNET

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Leta — St Charles Missouri
Internet USA

TILLYS INTERNET I discovered a pending charge on my account from Tillys, never even heard of them before. Internet

I was surprised and shocked when I checked my bank account on line today to find a pending transaction for $15.99 from Tillys Internet, a place I have never heard of. Checked on the internet to find out they have had several complaints regarding charging peoples accounts that did not purchase anything from them. I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TILLYS-INTERNET/internet/TILLYS-INTERNET-I-discovered-a-pending-charge-on-my-account-from-Tillys-never-even-heard-1052288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TILLYS INTERNET