Complaint Review: TIM Marketing, Akron, OR

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Nodakson — Phoenix Oregon
TIM Marketing, Akron, OR
295 Mallard Point Drive, Apt 208, Akron, OH 44319 , Select State/Province USA

TIM Marketing, Akron, OR Craig Hammer Billing Department: I am not familiar with your organization however on July 17, 2013 there is a charge on my account for $97.00. I do not believe it is mine and therefore I would like the money returned to my account. I have not had any business dealing with your firm. Akron OH

Recently I was reviewing my bank statement and found a charge dated 7/17/13 for $97 from TIM Marketing, Inc.  (330)962-5284.  Since I was not familiar with the company and did not remember attempting to do business with a company by that name, I decided to do some research.

The first site I found was TIM (Total Impact Marketing) and I sent them a note requesting my money back since I did not recognize their company or any product from them.  I was told that TIM was being bombraded with calls requesting refunds.  They indicated that they had recieved more than 100 requests for refund.

I have call the phone number (330)962-5284 several times.  The answering machine indicates the mailbox is filled and that if I wanted a call back, to leave a number.  To date I have not received a call.

In reviewing your Complaint Review, I admit to have heard of the following software programs:  Earn with Mike - but I did not do business with this group nor did I receive any software from this group.

Please put a stop to scams like this.

Tom  Fitzgerald

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIM-Marketing-Akron-OR/Select-StateProvince/TIM-Marketing-Akron-OR-Craig-Hammer-Billing-Department-I-am-not-familiar-with-your-o-1071080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIM Marketing, Akron, OR